Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Copyright

The images on this blog are the property of Creative Look Imagery. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Creative Look. However, you are welcome to use them for personal websites such as; Myspace, Facebook etc. with a link back to this blog, and keeping the logo on the photo. If you would like to use the images for any other purpose, please contact April Look at info@creativelookimagery.com.

Thanks!

Monday, September 8, 2008

Megan & Tom are engaged!

I got a good run in prior to Megan and Tom's engagement shoot. I arrived to the Overture Center about 10-15 minutes early, started scoping locations and testing the light. Then for some reason about 5 minutes before our shoot was about to start it dawned on me that I was on the wrong end of State Street. I quickly called April to confirm, before tightening my shoe laces and beginning my jog to the fountain on Library Mall (getting my car out of the parking ramp and moving would of taken too long, I like to be on time). Stopping just short of Library Mall so I could catch my breath and not expose just how out of shape I've become this summer, I was able to walk up only a few minutes late to find Megan & Tom sitting on a bench near the fountain. After apologies were made we jumped right into the shoot. The weather got crazy for a few minutes, but the little storm that could, didn't, and soon blew over much to our relief. The whole Library Mall, Union Area makes for a great back drop. It is funny how spoiled we get over the summer when the majority of the students are gone and we can basically shoot with an empty Terrace, if we want. That's never happens when school is in. The rest of the shoot went off with out a hitch and I enjoyed the opportunity of working with Megan & Tom prior to their wedding later this month. Engagement shoots are such a great idea. I know many photographers charge extra for them because they do add significant work to an already over flowing plate, but we feel they are so instrumental in building at least a little chemistry prior to the wedding day shoot. This chemistry definitely spells better pictures, so that's why we include the session in all of our packages. Below are some previews of Megan & Tom's session. Thanks guys, and I hope your smiles will be ready to go again in a few weeks.







No comments: