Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Copyright

The images on this blog are the property of Creative Look Imagery. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Creative Look. However, you are welcome to use them for personal websites such as; Myspace, Facebook etc. with a link back to this blog, and keeping the logo on the photo. If you would like to use the images for any other purpose, please contact April Look at info@creativelookimagery.com.

Thanks!

Friday, September 5, 2008

Sara & Cameron are Engaged!

An engagement shoot of epic proportions...literally. We did their engagement shoot at Cameron's place of work, EPIC, and what a place to work it is. I don't really think I can actually do this place justice in words, the pure amount of creativity, decorating, thought and well...money that went into building (it's actually still under construction) this place is unlike anything I've personally ever experienced anywhere. If I had to pick one location to shoot photos for rest of my life, it very well may be Epic, and you know even if I did shoot photos there for the rest of my life I don't think we'd ever run out of new places to shoot. Every where you turn there is a different theme of décor. Everything from elevators with astro turf to New York City suburbs and even an Indiana Jones Hallway. The landscaping is nothing short of amazing and yes they even built a gigantic tree house. Now that I've touched on 1/1000 of the possible backdrops we had an opportunity to shoot with I should mention the most important part of the photos, Sara & Cameron, who are just an awesome couple and we're thrilled to be working with them. They both moved to the Madison area for work, so their wedding will be a destination for all of their guests next May. The enthusiasm and love they share for one another is obvious, making our job of photographing them easy. Ironically Cameron turned down Cubs tickets the day we had our initial consultation (which first of all I thought he was crazy for doing and secondly I felt terrible about), but funny enough we had some last seconds tickets offered to us for the day of their engagement shoot that we had to in turn pass up (it was only fair), so I guess now things are even. So I officially declare no more passing up of Cubs tickets for the rest of the season (fans will understand). Anyway, below are some previews from their rather extensive shoot. Sara we hope you have a wonderful Birthday on Sunday, and a great time in Chicago celebrating with your friends. :)

-Derrick & April











No comments: