Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Copyright

The images on this blog are the property of Creative Look Imagery. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Creative Look. However, you are welcome to use them for personal websites such as; Myspace, Facebook etc. with a link back to this blog, and keeping the logo on the photo. If you would like to use the images for any other purpose, please contact April Look at info@creativelookimagery.com.

Thanks!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bachelor Contest...

So I must admit that I have been watching this seasons Bachelor.
There is something about watching the girls cat fights, and romantic dates with Jason that entertain me. Fortunately I DVR it, so the 2 hour episodes are really more like a hour after I fast forward through commercials.
I thought that it could be fun to do a little contest with those of you who also are watching The Bachelor. (for those of you who don’t, keep watching the blog as I am sure we will have other contests in the future that may better relate to you!)
Anyway we would love for you to participate, feel free to invite friends and family to as well.

The prize: For wedding clients or past wedding clients the prize is a $200 fine art print credit. (this credit can’t be used towards albums or other products and is meant to be used solely for fine art prints)

For non-clients a photo session with Derrick & April on location. ($200 value) Non-clients can’t give their credit to current clients to use as a fine art print credit.

The rules: Send us an email to info@creativelookimagery.com with who you feel Jason will pick, before next Monday 7:00 central time. Also post your full name and birth date. Incase of a tie names and birth dates will be added and the individual with the highest number will win.
So for example, April Ann Look 9-10-1981 my name added up is 12 letters plus my birthday is 2012. Only one entry per wedding couple, and one entry per person.

Good luck, I will be posting who I think Jason will pick in a future blog.

No comments: