Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Copyright

The images on this blog are the property of Creative Look Imagery. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Creative Look. However, you are welcome to use them for personal websites such as; Myspace, Facebook etc. with a link back to this blog, and keeping the logo on the photo. If you would like to use the images for any other purpose, please contact April Look at info@creativelookimagery.com.

Thanks!

Friday, October 24, 2008

10.11.08 Charice & Ryan are Married!

I rolled out of bed early on Saturday the 11th, feeling almost as if though I had just went to sleep. Shooting back to back weddings on Friday and Saturdays can sometimes make you feel a bit like a rock-star! I looked out the big window next to our bed as I stretched. The skies were sunny, and the skies were blue. This instantly put a huge smile on my face, it was going to be a beautiful day, and I could hardly wait to meet up with Charice & Ryan to document their day. Derrick & I were shooting separate, so I dropped him off at his gig and I met up with my second shooter Lori and we ventured to Charice & Ryan's duplex in Lebanon. (near Watertown)
We were immediately greeted by Ryan who was hanging outside with friends, so that he and Charice didn't see each-other. Once we made our way inside we met up with Charice who dressed in jeans and a white sweatshirt, already looked beautiful with her up-do and veil in place.

The day went fabulous! Following Charice and Ryan's, "I Do's" we headed to their reception at Millford Hills, where we were able to capture some great pictures of Charice and Ryan and the gorgeous fall colors, and buttery, yellow light. Charice and Ryan even treated their guests to a hay ride around Millford Hills prior to their dance. It was everything you could hope for out of a fall, Wisconsin wedding.




















No comments: